See also: hx
- (medicine) Abbreviation of .
- 1987, American Society for Microbiology, Program and abstracts of the Twenty-Seventh Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy: 4-7 October 1987, page 171:
- The purpose of this study was to see if U.u. is more commonly found in children ages 1-12 years with a Hx of sexual contact than those without such a Hx.
- 2005, Cognitive behavioral treatment of insomnia: a session-by-session guide →ISBN, edited by Michael L. Perlis, Michael T. Smith, Carla Jungquist, Donn Posner, page 126:
- Of particular importance is that both sleepiness measures (along with a Hx of OSA) suggest that the patient may be at risk, […]
- 2010, Carlos Ayala, Brad Spellberg, Boards and Wards, fourth edition, page 553:
- His Hx of imprisonment and homelessness are risk factors for TB, and his bilateral upper lobe infiltrates are in the appropriate location for reactivation TB.