IDiot (plural IDiots)
- (slang, derogatory) A proponent of intelligent design.
- 2004 March 12, Ford, David, “Re: How is this for an ID lesson plan?”, in talk.origins, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- In his moronic book, _The Design Revolution: Answering the Toughest Questions about Intelligent Design_ (2004), 334pp., the IDiot William Dembski writes on page 305 about how a fellow IDiot was fired from a research position at a "prestigious molecular biology laboratory" the very same day a press story appeared exposing this character as being an IDiot.
- 2008 October 17, Prof Weird, “Re: Pretty cool eh?”, in talk.origins, Usenet, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- Nor does any sane or rational person believe any enzyme fell together all at once purely by chance - that is the domain of creotards, IDiots, and theoloons.
- 2012 September 18, Virgil, “Re: Creationists SUICIDAL After Evidence Dumps Them”, in alt.talk.creationism, Usenet, message-ID <virgil-2B02C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Thus all sciences, including evolution, are guided by the available objective physical evidence while all creationism regularly rejects any implications of objective physical evidence which does not support their IDiot Bibliolatry.