- Alternative spelling of
- 2003, Jaʻfar Subḥānī, The Islāmic Moral System: Commentary of Sūrah Al-Hujarāt
- 2012, John Andrew Morrow, Religion and Revolution, page 212:
- For many Muslim scholars and mystics, however, the Ṣūfism of al-Ḥallāj clearly steps out of the bounds of Islāmic orthodoxy, entering the abode of heterodoxy and even heresy.
- 2012, Allama Dr. Sani Salih Mustapha, A Contemporary, Rational Examination of the Sciences of the Holy Qur’ān, page xxv:
- I was born into a Muslim family, and my ancestors were described as well learned in Islāmic jurisprudence.