LBM (plural LBMs)
- Initialism of : any of a large number of small, dull-coloured agaric species that are difficult to tell apart.
- (medicine) Initialism of .
- 2018, J.J. Willeumier et al., “An Easy-to-Use Prognostic Model for Survival Estimation for Patients with Symptomatic Long Bone Metastases”, in The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, volume 100, number 3, page 196:
- Long bone metastases (LBM) are a common occurrence in patients with advanced cancer, arising in up to 70% of patients with advanced disease.
- Initialism of .
- (Philippines) Initialism of : diarrhea.