- Wikipedia may have an article on $1.
- If it is a real word, please create a dictionary entry.
- If you are not sure, file a request for it.
- If you think this may be a misspelling, try browsing through our indices (e.g., the index of English words) for the correct spelling.
- Remember that:
- People and places are not included in dictionaries; go to Wikipedia for them.
- Copying information from other websites is normally illegal.
|These entry templates may help when adding words:|
|Template with tutorial.||Pick up that cross.||Move those crosses here.|
|He was very cross.||He said it very crossly.||She was even crosser.||He was the crossest.|
|Why did he cross the road?||When she crosses.||Is he crossing?||Has she crossed yet?|
|Select a different language|
|American Sign Language:|