American Sign LanguageEdit
Indicates tomorrow on the ASL timeline, wherein the past is over the shoulder, the present is immediately in front of the body, and the future is extended farther forward.
- This one-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the dominant hand in at the jaw (below the cheek and ear, behind the chin), thumb of the dominant hand pointing back.
- Move the hand forward while twisting the hand into the next posture.
- Posture the dominant hand in a couple of inches forward from the cheek, thumb of the dominant hand pointing up.
- (tomorrow): Y@Chin-FingerAside Y@Jaw-FingerAside (“yesterday”), OpenA@Chin-ThumbBack OpenA@Jaw-ThumbBack (“yesterday”)
- OpenA@Jaw-ThumbBack Frontandback OpenA@NearCheek-ThumbUp (“daily”)
- OpenA@Jaw-ThumbBack Frontandback OpenA@NearChin-ThumbBack (“daily”)