See also: pdf
- Initialism of Portable Document Format. A standard for representing electronic documents, allowing them to be transmitted and reproduced accurately with the same printed layout.
- Abbreviation of Parkinson's Disease Foundation.
- Abbreviation of People's Defense Force (“armed paramilitary anti-military-rule rebel group in Myanmar”).
PDF (countable and uncountable, plural PDFs)
- Initialism of Portable Document Format. A document in PDF format.
- Alternative letter-case form of pdf (“probability density function”)
- Abbreviation of people's defence force.
PDF (third-person singular simple present PDFs, present participle PDFing, simple past and past participle PDFed)
- To convert to PDF format.
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation on Wikipedia.Wikipedia