- A variant of the English surname Pask.
- Americanized spelling of Danish Paaske, a short form of Pascal.
- Borrowed from German Paske or Päske.
Paske (plural Paskes)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Paske is the 36838th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 606 individuals. Paske is most common among White (96.7%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Paske”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN
- Alternative form of