Pastafarian (plural Pastafarians)
- A claimed follower of Pastafarianism.
- 2010 May 31, Intelligent Design Parodies: Flying Spaghetti Monster, Books LLC, →ISBN:
- Pirates are revered as the original Pastafarians, and Pastafarians facetiously assert that a steady decline in the number of pirates has resulted in a significant rise in global temperature.
- Of or relating to Pastafarianism.
- 2005, Christopher Moore, The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror, →ISBN, page 217:
- Something flashed by Theo and he spun to see Gabe Fenton running hell-bent-for-leather at the window, holding before him a long stainless-steel pan full of lasagna, evidently intent upon diving through the window in a pastafarian act of self-sacrifice.