Roman Catholic (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic Church and Roman Catholicism.
- Of or pertaining to the Latin rite, Latin Church, or Roman Rite of the Catholic Church.
- Catholic (neutral), papal (neutral), papish (derogatory), papist (derogatory), popish (derogatory), Romish (derogatory)
of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic Church
of or pertaining to the Roman/Latin Rite
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
Roman Catholic (plural Roman Catholics)
- A person who belongs to the (Roman) Catholic Church.
- Catholic (synonymous in most contexts), dogan (derogatory), left-footer (derogatory), papist (derogatory), Romist (derogatory)
- Roman Catholic on Wikipedia.Wikipedia