- Saturday (day of the week)
Declension of Satharn
Forms with the definite article:
after an, tSatharn
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- (days of the week) Domhnach, Luan, Máirt, Céadaoin, Déardaoin, Aoine, Satharn (Category: ga:Days of the week)
- "Satharn" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- “Satharn(n)” in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.
- Entries containing “Satharn” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “Satharn” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.