I propose that this page be amalgamated with /flavour/ and be under the /flavour/ title. --Zippanova 01:45, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
I propose that the tag 'Commonwealth English' is removed as there is no such thing. PrivateWiddle 01:55, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
The Latin does not appear in any major dictionary I have checked, nor does it turn up on a search of Latin wikisource.
- I think I have found a clue about this at .
- The next breadcrumb, I think is "Lloyd's Encyclopedic Dictionary" 1895, published by the newspaper magnate, probably not a definitive source. I can't find the entry in question. DCDuring TALK 23:03, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- It is in my Latin dictionary - marked "NeoLatin - vary rare" SemperBlotto 22:08, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Which Latin dictionary is that? If you mean the electronic one you mentioned before, then I have not been impressed with what I've learned about it. It seems to have indiscriminately included words from numerous unnamed sources which therefore cannot be verified. --EncycloPetey 22:44, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- With no supporting citations after almost a year, I am removing the Latin section as having failed RfV. --EncycloPetey 18:33, 18 April 2009 (UTC)