Citations of dubious quality, possibly self-published:
- 1983 The Way of Wyrd, Brian Bates, Century Publishing Co Ltd, ISBN 0 7126 0277 1, page 74.
- You are labelling pieces of the world with words, then confusing your word-hoard for the totality of life.
- 1997 Thunder issue 4 (Heathen Journal), The Holy, Math Jones.
- My own sense of what is holy springs from the roots of our word-hoard.
- 2003 The Runes of Elfland, Brian Froud & Ari Berk, Pavillion Books, ISBN 1 86205 647 1, page 67.
- If you can guess one, he may unlock the word-hoard and offer you a letter.
(removed from the entry)