- A taxonomic species within the family Taxaceae – the English yew, a coniferous tree, with dark-green flat needle-like leaves and seeds bearing red arils, native to western, central and southern Europe, northwest Africa, northern Iran and southwest Asia..
- Taxus baccata on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Taxus baccata on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Taxus baccata on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
- Taxus baccata on Integrated Taxonomic Information System.
- Taxus baccata at Encyclopedia of Life
- Taxus baccata at National Center for Biotechnology Information
- Taxus baccata at USDA Plants database
- Taxus baccata at Tropicos
- Taxus baccata at Germplasm Resources Information Network
- Taxus+baccata at The Plant List