Template:nl-verb form of
This template simplifies creating entries for various verb forms.
- p : Person of the verb form. Should only be used for present singular forms, since this is the only place where Dutch distinguishes person in verbs.
- p=1 for the first-person form.
- p=2 for the second-person form.
- p=3 for the third-person form.
- p=23 for the second- and third-person form.
- p=13 for the first- and third-person form.
- p=123 for the first-, second- and third-person form. Use only when the present singular forms are all identical, not in the plural, past or subjunctive!
- n : Number of the verb form. Leave blank for participles.
- n=sg for the singular number.
- n=pl for the plural number.
- t : Tense of the verb form. Leave blank for the imperative mood.
- t=pres for the present tense.
- t=past for the past tense.
- m : Mood of the verb form, or participle if the form is a participle. Leave blank for the indicative (default) mood.
- m=imp for the imperative mood.
- m=subj for the subjunctive mood.
- m=ptc for a participle.
- sub : Set to a non-empty value if this form is only used in a subclause, not the main clause of a sentence. This applies only to separable verbs ('opengaat' in subclauses vs. 'gaat open' in the main clause).
The first unnamed parameter is the infinitive (base/lemma) form of verb. One of the mood, tense, number or person parameters MUST also be specified, otherwise things will look weird. And it wouldn't be very useful anyway.