Their Royal Highnesses
- TRH (initialism)
- plural of
- 1903, John Edward Courtenay Bodley, By His Majesty’s Gracious Command, the Coronation of Edward the Seventh: A Chapter of European and Imperial History, page 401:
- No. 1.—Members of the Royal Family of Great Britain and Ireland, and Relatives of the Royal Family. / Their Royal Highnesses The Prince and Princess of Wales. / Their Royal Highnesses Prince Edward and Prince Albert of Wales.
- 1903, Votes & Proceedings, New South Wales, Parliament, Legislative Council, page 4:
- At Admiralty House Her Royal Highness planted a Blue Mountain Cypress Pine (Callitris Muelleri, Benth.) between the two trees planted by Their Royal Highnesses Prince Edward and Prince George on their visit to Australia as midshipmen of H.M.S. “Bacchante” in 1881.
- 1906, The Church Missionary Intelligencer, page 284:
- THEIR Royal Highnesses the Prince and Princess of Wales arrived in Benares at nine o’clock on Sunday morning, February 18th, 1906.