I'm 13 and new to wikipedia, DODO. I am learning Greek, Ancient Greek and later will be learning Spanish.
I will be editing Ancient Greek, Greek and English pages on Wiktionary, Wikipedia and Wikiuniversity as well as the [|Ancient Greek Wikimedia project]
Things I'm good atEdit
- English,my native tongue
- Greek, I write with some grammatical errors but apart from that quite good
- Annoying people
- Maths and science
- Greek Mythology
- Etymology, especially of Latin and Greek Roots. The etymology of etymology (confused?) comes from the greek words "etymos', "o" and "logia" which means the study of true sense.
- Finding useless hobbies that interest me eg. Ancient Greek
Things I'd like to improve onEdit
- Ancient Greek
- Thinking of more things to put in lists
- Editing Wikimedia
my favorite piem
, in the great language of Katharevousa to 22 decimal places , with the first sentence from Plato
- Ἀεὶ ὁ Θεὸς ὀ Μέγας γεωμετρεῖ,
- τὸ κύκλου μῆκος ἵνα ὁρίσῃ διαμέτρῳ,
- παρήγαγεν ἀριθμὸν ἀπέραντον,
- καὶ ὅν, φεῦ, οὐδέποτε ὅλον θνητοὶ θὰ εὕρωσι.
- The Great God applies geometry forever;
- To define the length of the circle using its diameter,
- He produced an infinite number,
- Which, alas, mortals will never find in its entirety.