Hello everybody! I'm 030NogBeterHe. I used to be active here under the account name 030BeterHe, but it turns out I have sadly lost access to that account. I'll be doing the same things I did on my old account, namely toponymy of the Benelux region, loanwords, and general lemma touch-ups.
Currently at work overhauling Dutch toponymy (fixing the rhyme situation, removing poor formatting and adding references).
|Search user languages or scripts
Dutch resources edit
- Etymologiebank (contains a variety of etymological dictionaries; source literature is accessible as well)
- Uitleenwoordenbank (contains 18.000 words which were borrwed by other languages from Dutch; not complete and some care must be taken to determine if borrowing has actually taken place)
- Geïntegreerde Taalbank (historical dictionaries from Old Dutch to modern Dutch)
- Meertens Dialectwoordenboeken (north Netherlandish dialect dictionaries)
- Database van de Zuid-Nederlandse Dialecten (database of dialectal terms from Noord-Brabant to Flanders)
- Zeeuwse Woordenbank (contains dialect dictionaries for Zeeland and Flanders)
- Nederlandse Voornamenbank (contains information on Netherlandish names, variants and root etymologies)
- Nederlandse Familienamenbank (contains information on Netherlandish surnames, variants and some etymologies)
- Nederlandse Liederenbank (contains 180.000 Netherlandish songs)
- Plantennamen in de Nederlandse Dialecten (contains vernacular Netherlandish names of plant species; some care is required to meet attestation requirements)
- Databank oude Nederlandse maten en gewichten (database of old Netherlandish weights and measures, some of which are likely too rare to meet Wiktionary's attestation requirements)