|This is a Wiktionary user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than Wiktionary you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wiktionary itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages or scripts|
A linguistics undergraduate student (started in the 2021-2022 academic year). I have a personal interest in historical linguistics, sadly my university provides no courses on this. I add entries whenever I have some free time, mostly random words i come across (I do plan on getting more consistent and getting a plan on which terms to add).
- Add a page or add to the Wiktionary:About Limburgish a section that details the different orthographies used (Veldeke, Rheinische Dokumenta and German-based) for Limburgish.
Moving all Chickasaw entries with ' (apostrophe) to the respective page with ꞌ (Latin small letter Saltillo).
- Checking Chickasaw terms added before I joined Wiktionary for mistakes and to expand the entries (etymology, derived terms, expanding definitions, adding inflection).
- Check/create the following Proto-Muskogean entries:
- Clean-up of Proto-Eskimo terms (spelling of titles: r/ʁ → ʀ, e → ə; descendant sections; etc.)
Terms I have added Edit
Some interesting terms I have added, sometimes with explanation.
- picture frame (first English term I added)
|Central Franconian lemmas||Chickasaw lemmas||Limburgish lemmas|
|Rheinische Dokumenta forms||Proto-Muskogean lemmas||Eupener terms|