Hello, I am CorsicanWarrah. I will give you the following information about myself:
- I am neither Corsican nor a warrah.
- I was born in the Northern Hemisphere.
- I am between the ages of 5 and 99.
- I am female.
- I can speak English and Vietnamese fairly fluently. I also have some knowledge of Mandarin, being able to read Mandarin at a primary-school level (more complex texts may require Pinyin).
- I can write in English, Vietnamese, and a bit of Chinese.
|Search user languages or scripts|
I have created quite a few pages, so I can't be bothered to list all of them here. I have created some entries on Chinese and Vietnamese words, mostly relating to animals.
I am now aiming to eliminate as much of the Chinese character entries with seperate entries for Mandarin and Cantonese as possible: I will combine those entries under one "Chinese" section. This is currently under somewhat of a hiatus. I am working on cleaning up the Malagasy entries, adding etymologies + pronunciation, and categorising. Despite not speaking a word of Malagasy.