Name's EIat10s. Pardon the spacing, it's an old name.
I am a new user/editor of WT though. Still learning the ropes.
I may develop this page sometime.
- BA in Linguistics from UCLA
- Native English speaker, fluent Spanish and Japanese
- Somewhat well-read in mineralogy, psychology, medicine and anatomy, and physics, with experience in seismology, oceanography and biology
- Specializes in etymology and other historical linguistics, especially involving Greek and Latin
- Highly interested in different scripts and alphabets