My name is Kevin Zollman. I am (for just a little while longer) a graduate student in Logic and Philosophy of Science at the University of California, Irvine. In January, I will become the Herbert Simon Postdoctoral Fellow in Scientific Philosophy at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. My research focuses on Philosophy of Science, game theory, and mathematical modeling generally.
Where I might help edit
- Philosophical terminology
- Poker terminology (this has been my recent project)
- Some microeconomic terminology (I don't know anything about macro, sorry)
- Some mathematical terminology (dynamical systems, probability, stochastic processes, logic, set theory)
- Electronic music terminology
Here's a list of words that I intend to write definitions for.
Other resources edit
I started wiki-ing at wikipedia, where I am an administrator. Here are links to me at other wikimedia projects: