|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I am from Slovakia. I have done some Slovak translations here. I have since shifted focus to lexicographical data on Wikidata, specifically Slovak lexemes on Wikidata, because Wikidata is better suited for the kind of semi-automated bulk editing that I am doing and because of more permissive licensing. Wikidata content can be later synced to Wiktionary.
- Improve Slovak lexemes on Wikidata until they meet minimum content standards of English Wiktionary.
- Start syncing eligible Slovak lexemes from Wikidata to English Wiktionary.
- Start using Slovak Wikidata lexemes to add translations to English Wiktionary.
- Expand scope and depth of information on Wikidata. Keep syncing to English Wiktionary.
- Manually add information that does not fit Wikidata lexeme model.
Task lists on Wiktionary:
- Appendix:1000 basic English words
- Category:Requests concerning Slovak
- Find the right way to do indirect translations (via explanation) and when to use them. Then do indirect translations.