|This is a Wiktionary user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wiktionary, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wiktionary itself. The original page is located at.
|Search user languages or scripts|
My name is Simon Peter Hughes. I was born in Stratford-upon-Avon, England. I have been teaching English as a foreign language since 1997. I have lived and worked in Turkey, Poland and Japan. Since 2003 I have been teaching children in a small private language school in northern Taiwan.
On other Wikimedia projectsEdit
- My user page on Wikipedia.
- My user page on Wikibooks.
- My user page on Wikinews.
- My user page on Wikiquote.
- My user page on Wikisource.
- My user page on Wikivoyage.
- My user page on Wikimedia Commons.
- My user page on Wikispecies.
- My user page on Wikidata.
- My user page on Meta-Wiki.
- My user page on Bibliowiki.