- (paganism) A festival celebrated in Heathenry which marks the beginning of fall, held on the autumn equinox.
- 1985 The Wisdom of the Runes, Michael Howard, Rider & Company, →ISBN, page 133.
- Winter Finding.
- 1998 The Norse Tradition a beginners guide, Pete Jennings, Headway, →ISBN, page 70.
- Asatru: Sheddingmoon Bede: Halegmonath Roman Date: Sept 23 Festival: Winter-Finding Theme: Harvest end.
- 2006 Everything you need to know about Paganism, Selene Silverwind, David & Charles, →ISBN, page 106.
- Winter Finding; is also referred to as Harvest.