See also: păgânism
- Any indigenous polytheistic religion.
- Most people in that region practise their own form of paganism.
- Any of a class of religions often associated with nature rituals.
- Various neopagan movements have arisen, each advancing its own form of paganism. Some are monotheist.
- (religions) religion; Bahá'í Faith, Buddhism, Cao Dai, Christianity, Confucianism, deism, Druidry, Eckankar, Heathenry, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Kimbanguism, paganism, Raëlism, Rastafarianism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Unitarian Universalism, Wicca, Yoruba, Zoroastrianism (Category: en:Religion) 
local religions practiced before the introduction of Christianity