- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see air cell.
- An air cell formed as the egg cooled and dried
- (medicine) A terminal dilation of the bronchiole in lungs or similar organs where gas exchange occurs.
- (medicine) Spaces that contain air in the bones of the skull.
- (mechanical engineering) A prechamber in an indirect injection internal combustion engine.
- (electrical engineering) An electrochemical cell that uses air as a terminal, such as the metal-air electrochemical cell.
- “air cell” at OneLook Dictionary Search