amphibious (not comparable)
- Capable of functioning on land or in water.
- an amphibious vehicle
- 1898, The Outlook, volume 60, page 281:
- Most Dutch cities began on a terp or artificial mound to which the prehistoric amphibious folk rushed for refuge when floods rolled in.
- Occurring on both land and water.
- an amphibious attack
capable of functioning on land or in water
occurring on both land and water
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked