antivideo (plural antivideos)
- An audiovisual work presented in video format that deliberately defies the conventions of genre and format.
- 2004, Steven Dillon, Derek Jarman and lyric film: the mirror and the sea, page 176:
- The disco sequence itself is a kind of hallucinatory antivideo played to dance music that seems to arise out of machine-gun fire.
- 2007, Roger Beebe, Jason Middleton, Medium cool: music videos from soundies to cellphones (page 93)
- Adam Bernstein's early work for They Might Be Giants seems to be a more contemporary way to pursue the antivideo...