See also: axe murder
- To murder (someone) with an axe
- 1976 September 20, NEA London Economist News Service, “Touchy Issue: How Should U.S. Define Its Allies”, in Gadsden Times:
- So […] the macabre episode of the two Americans axe-murdered […] became another chapter in the bloody annals of the Korean conflict.
- 2004, Jeff Strand, Out of Whack, page 21:
- As it turned out, Mrs. Talbot was a perfectly nice woman, and the students she axe-murdered for her unholy rituals weren't close acquaintances anyway.