ballocks pl (normally plural, singular ballock)
- Alternative form of
- 2009, Don Nigro, Rat Wives and Other Plays, →ISBN, page 23:
- JANET. How could you three conspire behind my back –
- MRS PAT. Men conspired behind your back. I didn't.
- JANET. Oh, ballocks.
- MRS PAT. I don't see why we need to keep bringing ballocks into this.
- 2009, Ava March, Object of His Desire, →ISBN, page 55:
- With his other hand, he palmed Henry's ballocks. “And big ballocks.” He rolled the egg-shaped testicles in his hand, lightly rubbing them together. Henry shuddered, gasped for breath.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:ballocks.