batteried (not comparable)
- Having a (specified kind of) battery.
- 2009, Dan Walsh, Endless Horizon, page 52:
- In Bamako, the cops had one flat-batteried flat-twin Beemer, fat rider getting a sweaty running bump start at every call-out […]
- 2012, Walter Block, Devils River Country, page 126:
- I backtracked into the bedroom and got a weak-batteried Boy Scout flashlight. The yellowish, puny-beamed shaft oflight revealed the proud new tiles of our living room floor being covered with an expanding pool of water.