broadacre (not comparable)
- (Australia) Of or pertaining to, or suitable for large-scale farming.
- 2010, Roberto Benedetti, Federica Piersimoni, Marco Bee, Agricultural Survey Methods, page 232,
- The survey covers broadacre agriculture across all of Australia (see Figure 20.1), but excludes small and hobby farms.
- 2011, Rebecca Jones, Green Harvest: A History of Organic Farming and Gardening in Australia, page 17:
- Broadacre organic farmers − farmers of sheep, beef and cereals − of the inland and the semiarid interior were particularly active in adapting organic production methods to Australian conditions.