churrascaria (plural churrascarias)
- A steakhouse where food in a churrasco style is served.
- 2007 September 21, “What Else is New”, in Chicago Reader:
- There are no sword-toting tarted-up gauchos to trouble you, and in all Al Primo Canto offers the churrascaria experience in a significantly more civilized manner than other spots for a lower price.
- 2005 March 25, Laura Levy Shatkin, Mike Sula, “Late-Night Comfort Food, Creative Japanese, and Home-Style Lebanese”, in Chicago Reader:
- Brazilian churrascaria just blocks from its competitor Fogo de Chão.