cockster (plural cocksters)
- (slang, rare) A cocky man.
- 1961, Michael Shurtleff, Call Me by My Rightful Name: A Play, page 43:
- Whatsa matter — that stuff about you bein' such a great cockster — just a lotta bull?
- 2001, Steven E. Sanders, Memoirs of a Lost Soul: A Literary History, page 48:
- I wasn't an experienced cockster by any means, but I did need to learn a lot more than I knew right now.
- 2001, Tim McGhee, Wise Fools, page 279:
- I replied with the cockster's smile. “Fuckin' lucky guess.”