- (literally) The process or act of calculation.
- (computer science) The use of a computer or computers.
- The study of computers and computer programming.
- This course will cover several major fields of computing.
Derived terms edit
Related terms edit
calculation — see calculation
action of using a computer
the study, field of computers and computer programming
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
Further reading edit