- (rare) contiguousness; contiguity.
- 1912, The Chicago Medical Recorder, volume 34, page 460:
- Skin lesions not infrequently are seen to follow catarrhal conditions by contiguosity.
- 2001 May 28, Mireia Giralt, “The Lichen Genera Rinodina and Rinodinella (lichenized Ascomycetes, Physciaceae) in the Iberian Peninsula”, in Bibliotheca lichenologica, volume 79, page 39:
- It is a rather variable species, especially concerning the development of the thallus, the contiguosity of the apothecia and the ascospore size and shape.
- 2018 May 19, AlexRainforestDev [username], “ContiguousArray and Data Locality”, in Apple Developer Forums:
- Both could be contiguous. arr1[ 10 ] and arr2[ 100 ] point to the same element1, but that has nothing to do with contiguosity.
contiguity — see contiguity