A minced oath ("Christ's money", in reference to the payment of silver that Judas got for betraying Jesus).
- Alternative form of
- 2004, Tim Nyberg, The Practical Joker's Handbook, →ISBN, page 71:
- "Crimony, honey, would you get the dog outta here?
- 2008, Carol Huff, Groffrey Soil and Finley Petticoats, →ISBN, page 169:
- "Jake, do you realize this is Sunday?" Mitch asked.
- "Holy crimony, you're right. And, we left this morning without as much as a prayer of thanks for the shelter from the rain."
- 2008, Carolyn Hart Bennett, Seven Sisters: The Voyage, →ISBN, page 169:
- "Crimony!" Matthew griped as he bent over and tried to breath.
- 2009, Eric Ellis Brown, Best Laid Plans
- For crimony sakes (again..?...look it up) grown men let punks rule their streets.
- 2009, Harvey Kubernik, Canyon of Dreams: The Magic and the Music of Laurel Canyon, →ISBN, page 67:
- Holy crimony, these guys are the next wave.
- 2010, *Michelle Smith, Taboo Secrets of Pregnancy: A Guide to Life With a Belly, →ISBN, page 2:
- HOW does that much air get in my body?! Crimony!