dead-wrong (not comparable)
- (rare) Alternative form of
- 1986, Campaigns & Elections - Volume 7, page 20:
- Be careful how you deny a dead-wrong story that has yet to be published.
- 2012, Dean Koontz, One Door Away from Heaven, →ISBN:
- Committing herself to the dead-wrong type of man, more than once, had led to her current circumstances, ...
- 2015, Gloria H. Giroux, Voices of Angels: A Novel, →ISBN:
- You're jumping to conclusions, Gregory. Why don't you simply ask me instead of making dead-wrong conclusions?
Typically, this form is used only when preceding a noun (the dead-wrong thing) rather than as the object of a statement of being (
the thing is dead-wrong).