- del.icio.us: a social bookmarking service.
- .us denotes the United States.
- who.is: a whois service.
domain hack (plural domain hacks)
- (Internet, informal) An Internet domain name in which the TLD (such as a country code) can be understood as part of the name rather than the usual suffix.
- 2008, Chris Brophy, Manufacturing, Distribution and Promotion in the Music Industry
- It is however, possible to create a domain hack. This is where parts of the domain spell out a particular word […]
- 2006, "Dave 2.0", http://en.gli.sh/ - web 2.0 en.gli.sh community (discussion on alt.usage.english newsgroup)
- I love those domain hacks, I own http://www.web2.0button.com and I recently got an email asking how I registered a domain name with a dot in it (HEHE).