- (Canada) IPA(key): /ɪnˈkɹɪpʃən/, /ɛnˈkɹɪpʃən/
- (UK) IPA(key): /ɪŋˈkɹɪpʃən/
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (cryptography) The process of obscuring information to make it unreadable without special knowledge, key files, or passwords.
- (cryptography) A ciphertext, a cryptogram, an encrypted value. Usually used with the preposition "of" followed by the value that is hidden in it.
- 2005, Kun Peng, Colin Boyd, Ed Dawson, Byoungcheon Lee, An Efficient And Verifiable Solution To The Millionaire Problem:
- As ZT() can only test whether a single ciphertext is an encryption of zero, it cannot work when there are more than one ciphertext to test.
Derived terms edit
Related terms edit