See also: fist bump
fistbump (plural fistbumps)
- Alternative form of
- 2011, John Brewer, Multiplayer:
- They parted with a fistbump and Hector turned for home.
- 2012, Mari Manning, Holding Out For a Hero:
- She turned around and watched Collin and Rory do a double fistbump and slap each other's back.
- 2012, Joanne Griffith, Redefining Black Power: Reflections on the State of Black America:
- And what about the column inches generated by the congratulatory fistbump after Barack Obama clinched the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008?
- To bump fists.
- 2012, Gary Paulsen, Flat Broke: The Theory, Practice and Destructive Properties of Greed, page 8:
- 2012, Seventeen, Seventeen's Inspiring True Teen Stories:
- A huge, crazyloud group of guys—mostly giant, burly football players and their friends—had gathered in the cafeteria, laughing, fistbumping, and highfiving as they surrounded a guy named Jarrett.