- (transitive) To provide (someone) (with something); to furnish.
- Can you fix me up with a date for Saturday night?
- (transitive) To repair or refurbish.
- I've been fixing up the boat for the holidays.
- 2017 January 12, Jesse Hassenger, “A literal monster truck is far from the stupidest thing about Monster Trucks”, in The Onion AV Club:
- Creech is flexible enough to hide inside of the old truck that Tripp is fixing up, and Tripp discovers that, with the right tweaking, the oil-guzzling Creech can actually power that truck from the inside.
- (transitive) To prepare or provide (something).
- His mother went off to fix up a snack.
to provide someone with something