See also: fourlegged
four-legged (not comparable)
- Having four legs.
having four legs
four-legged (plural four-leggeds)
- An animal that walks on four legs.
- 2000, Clyde Holler, The Black Elk Reader, →ISBN, page 195:
- The four-leggeds blamed the cleansing on the humans, and decided to destroy all two-leggeds.
- 2011, Cynthia Dawn, Indigena: A Novel Celebrating the Spirit of Cinco De Mayo, →ISBN, page 113:
- We were talking about how Catolicos seemed to not see the one-leggeds and four-leggeds as sacred.
- 2013, Vine Deloria, Vine Deloria, Jr., & James Treat, For This Land: Writings on Religion in America, →ISBN, page 238:
- It was a serious race, for the two-leggeds—human beings and birds—were racing the four-leggeds to determine which should feed the others.
- An intersection where two roads cross.
- 1998, Accident Models for Two-lane Rural Roads: Segments and Intersections:
- With respect to hazard rating, an opposite and possibly inconsistent explanation might be offered: It may be that drivers underestimate roadside hazards at three-leggeds and relatively speaking overestimate them at four-leggeds.