gay bob (comparative more gay bob, superlative most gay bob)
- (pejorative, colloquial) Divergent from the group, by comparison with a homosexual.
- If you're too gay bob and want to go play with your dolls instead, I guess you don't have to play football with us.
- (pejorative for divergent, by comparison with homosexual): gay, namby-pamby
gay bob (plural gay bobs)
- (pejorative, colloquial) One who is acting in a manner divergent from the group, by comparison with a homosexual.
- The others called me a gay bob when I wouldn't ditch class with them.
- (pejorative for a divergent individual, by comparison with a homosexual): queer
- 1997 November 22, Gary L. Simmons, “Re: Starship Troopers”, alt.games.marathon, Usenet
- I had no idea so many gay BOBs read this newsgroup!
- 2000 July 1, “census & your name”, alt.fan.cecil-adams, Usenet
- Phil Sidler: What is the statistical significance of putting your name on the census questionnaire? Does more Bob's [sic.] in my neighborhood mean we get more or less money for gerbil research?
- Tim Robinson: [Only] if they are gay Bobs. That is to say, Oral Roberts.
- 2003: “Mr Wonderful” (pseudonym), “Liberalism--Light On Crime”, soc.culture.african.american, Usenet 
- You can have some of that big ass and those big titties, unless you are too much of a gay bob to partake.
- 2006: Eric Wilder, Murder Etouffee, Virtualbookworm Publishing, ISBN 1589398599, page 125
- "May-be [sic.] I don't like having a gay bob for a brother."
- Beaux must have expected Bertram's retort, though he apparently had no immediate reply for it.