- (literary) An imagined land which is a corporealization of gender stereotypes, transgender issues, etc.
- 1996, Niela Miller, Counseling in genderland: a guide for you and your transgendered client
- 2003, Cathryn Platine, Cathy's adventure in genderland: cautionary tales for anyone thinking about getting involved in trans-politics or support groups
- 2003, Carol R. Ember, Melvin Ember, Encyclopedia of Sex and Gender, page 226:
- In the western hemisphere there is a need to date all descriptions concerning diversities in genderland.
- 2005, Richard J. Novic, Alice in Genderland: A Crossdresser Comes Of Age ISBN 0595315623