showing no liveliness
- simple past tense and past participle of
glazed (plural glazeds)
- (US, colloquial, rare) A glazed donut, one with a coating such as sugar or chocolate.
- 2010, Ayun Halliday, Zinester's Guide to New York, page 65:
- Krispy your Kremes with fresh, non-corporate cakes and glazeds in such flavors du jour as Pistachio, Tres Leches, Meyer Lemon, and Blackout (a nod to the star attraction of the long-gone Ebinger's Bakery).
- 2012, Patricia Bow, The Starry Window, page 34:
- She had to herd them into Bruce's Coffee and Doughnut and stuff them with chocolate glazeds to get the story […]
- 2014, Marilyn Baron, Homecoming Homicides
- And since I know you probably didn't have breakfast, I left a couple of glazeds on a napkin on your sorry excuse for a desk.”