- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: hōmŏʹgrəfĭ, IPA(key): /həʊˈmɒɡɹəfɪ/
- (US) IPA(key): /hoʊˈmɒɡɹəfi/
- Rhymes: -ɒɡɹəfi
- The state or quality of being spelt homographically; the state or quality of existing as homographs.
- (geometry) An isomorphism between projective spaces that maps straight lines to straight lines.
- A homography on a real projective plane can be specified by a mapping from one set of four non-collinear points to another set of four non-collinear points. Given such a specification, then the 3-by-3 homography matrix may be computed by means of the DLT (Direct Linear Transformation) algorithm.
- Synonyms: projectivity, projective transformation, projective collineation
- Hypernym: collineation
- Hyponyms: linear fractional transformation, Möbius transformation