homosexualist (plural homosexualists)
- (rare, dated, often derogatory) Alternative form of
- 1918, Albert Abrams, Spondylotherapy:
- Six homosexualists (males?) thus far examined yielded from anatomically perfect testes an ovarian reaction in four instances and in the other two subjects (bisexualists), an ovario-testicular reaction (ovarian by measurement predominating).
- 1949, George Kingsley Zipf, Human Behavior and the Principle of Least Effort:
- […] roughly speaking, a homosexualist is born and not made.
- 1983, Michael Denneny, Charles Ortleb, Thomas Steele, The Christopher Street reader (page 297)
- They have got fairly liberal laws on victimless crimes, but the Los Angeles police are still busy entrapping homosexualists because the police chief in Los Angeles is very antifag.
- 2002, F. Earle Fox and David W. Virtue, Homosexuality: Good and Right in the Eyes of God?:
- […] and how the homosexualist cause is rooted squarely in the secular/pagan view of the cosmos.
- 2003, Linda Alcoff, Linda Martín Alcoff and Eduardo Mendieta, Identities: Race, Class, Gender, and Nationality:
- Fundamentally, unconsciously, I believe he's a homosexualist.