individualist (plural individualists)
- Someone who believes in individualism as a sociopolitical system.
- Someone who believes in the philosophy of individualism; a solipsist.
- Someone who does as they wish, unconstrained by external influences.
- 2006, Janis Mink, Joan Miró, →ISBN, page 18:
- Miró was too much of an individualist to simply subscribe to an aesthetic party platform of Mediterranean art, which wanted to move forward, but only at a safe trot.
- (someone who does as they wish): free spirit, heteroclite, nonconformist; see also Thesaurus:maverick
someone who believes in individualism as sociopolitical system